CREATE YOUR FUTURE
This practical course is presented in four with three hour daily (duration of 12 hours in total). It prepares the student in video editing using Adobe Illustrator CC
It prepares the student in graphic design working illustration, vectors and logos,create magazines arts, “poster”, web image drawings and vectorization, using filters and effects in Adobe Illustrator CC.
What you will learn?
- Getting to know the work area
- Techniques for selecting artwork
- Using shapes to create artwork for a postcard
- Editing and combining shapes and paths
- Transforming the artwork
- Creating an Illustration with the Drawing Tools
- Using color to enhance signage
- Adding type to a poster
- Organizing your artwork with
- Gradients, Blends, and Patterns
- Using brushes to create a poster
- Exploring creative uses of effects and graphic styles
- Creating artwork for a T-shirt
- Using Illustrator CC with other Adobe Applications
- Exporting Assets
This course is focused for students without any prior computer experience or the programs to study. This course starts from the most basic to advanced.
This course is presented in four classes from Monday to Thursday. Each class lasts three hours. 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm Est (duration of 12 hours in total)
The student have a computer with the latest version of Adobe CC for the classes.
8 student per class