CREATE YOUR FUTURE
With the rapid advancement of video and multimedia technology, Adobe Premiere Pro helps produce and edit productions more fluidly than ever before. And users don’t need a box office budget to back their next great feature film just the skills.
This practical course is presented in four with three hour daily (duration of 12 hours in total). It prepares the student in video editing using Adobe Premier Pro.
The student will edit musical video, movie scenes, TV ads in Premier Pro.
The student will learn edit ‘clips’, mix sounds, add titles, create transitions, apply filters,configuration, capture video and audio. Also it offers various editing tools such as: “trimming, Position, Roll, Slip”, audio editing, to final output.
What you will learn?
- Performing nonlinear editing in Premiere Pro
- Expanding the workflow
- Touring the Premiere Pro interface
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Creating a project
- Setting up a sequence
- Importing assets
- Working with ingest options and proxy media
- working with title
- Replacing clips and footage
- Nesting sequences
- Performing regular trimming
- Performing advanced trimming
- Trimming in the Program Monitor
- Changing clip position, size, and rotation
- Working with keyframe interpolation
- Using other motion-related effects
- Adjusting audio volume
- Creating a split edit
- Adjusting audio levels for a clip
- Sweetening sound with the Essential Sound panel
- Adjusting dialogue
- Working with effects
- Working with master clip effects
- Using effect presets
- Using frequently used effects
- Rendering and replacing
This course is focused for students without any prior computer experience or the programs to study. This course starts from the most basic to advanced.
This course is presented in four classes from Monday to Thursday. Each class lasts three hours. 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm Est (duration of 12 hours in total)
The student have a computer with the latest version of Adobe CC for the classes.
8 student per class